Monday, September 20, 2010

NATURALLY GO SUAVE!

GOING SUAVE...

Is the best thing I ever did with my showering experience. After trawling down the body aisle in Duane Reade smelling, sniffing, contemplating the $8.00 price tag for shampoo without conditioner (HELLO we are in a recession) I decided to give the Suave Tropical Coconut Shampoo and Conditioner a go.

AMAZING! - first of all my hair which is completely worn out from all the dying,hair spraying and other obnoxious things I do with it sprang back to soft lovely life, second of all I smelled like the beach all day.

So when I heard that not only is Suave going the distance with Shampoo and Conditioners they are also introducing a line of matching body washes and lotions, I almost died.

YES PLEASE SUAVE!



These amazing Suave Body Lotions glide on smoothly and absorb quickly - and will leave you extra fruity all day long.

Check them out in Mango Mandarin,Wild Cherry Blossom and Lavender Vanilla.




MATCH YOUR SUAVE!


GET SUAVE!
You can try SUAVE NATURALS at the Tribeca Retail Club event! Only in VIP admission goody bags!

GOT TICKETS?
Have you picked up your ticket yet for September 24th? We're almost sold out!! Go ahead and PICK THEM UP NOW!




GO SOCIAL!
Subscribe to our Fashion Blog for fashion updates and give aways!
Join us on Face Book! Join us on Twitter!






No comments:

Post a Comment

WATCH LIVE!